[rt-users] rt-mailgate issue and Integrating a Customer Database

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Tue Feb 15 14:24:17 EST 2005

All,

Hello, my previous issue with rt-mailgate has been fixed and it is working great. The only problem I am seeing, is in the 'From: and To:' fields, it is printed in raw html, not parsed html. Is that something I set up wrong? I am checked a few things out and cant figure this out.

My other problem is I need to get our current customer database integrated into RT. Has anyone had success with this? An example of fields we have in the DB are:

Company name
Customer Name
Address
Phone number

Any help is appreciated. I am hoping this wont be too dificult of a task as RT looks like a very good tool to have on hand.

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
636-561-0680