[rt-users] auto-refresh default

Stephen Fung stephen at hknet.com
Wed Feb 16 20:16:57 EST 2005

I have the same problem before and I eventually found a not so perfect
way to solve it.

I copy the file <rt-base>/share/html/Elements/Login to
<rt-base>/local/html/Elements/Login and insert a line below the "Login"
button HTML code like this:

<input type=submit Value="<&|/l&>Login</&>">
<input type=hidden Name=HomeRefreshInterval Value=120>  <-- Insert this

This will change the default refresh time to 2 mins.