[rt-users] Change output of 'Requestors' in search results

Jonathan Reeder jreeder at minutemenu.com
Wed Feb 16 18:02:31 EST 2005

When a ticket search's output includes 'Requestors', I would like the
requestor's <name> - <organization> to show instead of his/her email
address.  I'm certain that given enough time I can find the right mason
component and make the adjustment, but I figured I'd ask here to see if
anyone can tell me what component I should be looking at.  I've been looking
though /Elements/TicketList, but I think that component is too late in the
process, as I need to find the point where the results are actually being
queried from the DB and probably change the select columns.

Any help is appreciated.

Jonathan Reeder