[rt-users] Trouble locating files

Michael T. Anderson lists5 at fadedforce.com
Thu Feb 17 03:10:56 EST 2005

> Well, that's not quite what I said. Since RT 3.2.0, adding
> custom fields to search results is a point and click
> operation in the GUI. Amy asked where the files lived in 3.4
> and I dropped a quick note to tell her that they don't exist
> in the current version.  We're incredibly busy and don't have
> time to police every user contributed page on the wiki. I try
> to lend a hand on the mailinglists when I have time, but
> that's quite often at times like now, 2:30AM, when I've been
> working all day. I'm terribly sorry I told Amy that the files
> she was looking for don't exist in the current version of the
> free software that my company makes and gives away. I promise
> I won't do it again.

I appreciate the fact that you are very busy working on this free software.
I think we are all willing to help out however we can but your reply just
seemed like it couldn't possibly help anyone. Anyways, I don't want to make
this a big deal, and I'll go ahead and add your second sentence above to the
wiki page in question.