[rt-users] RT2 to RT3 upgrade advice

Brad Pinkston bpinksto at centenary.edu
Thu Feb 17 09:43:33 EST 2005

I am planning my RT2 to RT3 upgrade in the next week and was hoping
anyone could offer their advice or problems they've had with the upgrade.

My plan was to backup my database and filesystem, reload server with
updated Linux OS, reinstall RT2, upgrade to RT3 using scripts provided
for database migration.  My RT2 interface is customized a little bit,
but it's all simple visual, we haven't affected the working of the
program.  Are their any things I should watch out for in a pretty
straight forward upgrade?

Sorry to post this if it's already been posted, I couldn't remember
where to go to search the archives.

--
Brad Pinkston
Firewall/Network Administrator