[rt-users] Change mail's subject sents by RT

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 24 11:44:51 EST 2005

The value you want to change is $rtname.  So you should add a line to
RT_SiteConfig.pm:

Set($rtname , "RT DSIN");

Also you should not edit RT_Config.pm, put anything you want to modify
into the RT_SiteConfig.pm, so if you upgrade your changes won't get
overwritten.

Joby Walker
C&C Computer Operations Software Support Group