[rt-users] Dynamic/Relative Date Searching

Roland, Ryan M rmroland at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 25 11:19:34 EST 2005

Well, taking Ken and Russell's lead, I did a little more research and,
finding how useful this was, figured that it would be handy to have this in
the Searching section of the wiki:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ManualUsingWebInterface

Scan that and if anyone has anything that should be added or feels should be
removed, please do so.

Thanks,

Ryan Roland

Application Developer