[rt-users] Help with dependencies

Oscar Gonzalez rakxzo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 18:45:31 EST 2005

Hi guys,
New guy here... I am installing RT 3.4.1 and I'm stuck at a point.
I've googled and searched throug the docs in the wiki but I can't find
a solution... any help would be appreciated.

when I run
        make testdeps |grep MISSING

I get these missing ones.
       Cache::Cache ...Missing
       DBIx::SearchBuilder  1.21...Missing
       MIME::Entity 5.108...Missing
       Time::HiRes ...Missing
       Term::ReadKey ...Missing

I tried installing them manually and I get errors...

      perl _MCPAN -e 'install Cache::Cache'
<--error output-->
DIED. Failed tests 1-48
            Failed 48/48 tests, 0.00% okay
t/6_test_size_aware_memory-cache....ok
Failed Test                                         Stat Wstat  Total
 Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/3_test_file_cache.t                                2     512     35
   69   197.14%   1-35
t/5_test_size_aware_file_cache.t              2     512     48     95
 197.92%   1-48
Failed 2/5 test scripts, 60.00% okay.  83/167 subtests failed, 50.30% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
    /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
    make test had returned bad status, won't install without force.
<--error output end-->

The other ones end similarly... but I didnt want to make the e-mail a
few pages long.

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes
off your goal.