[rt-users] Users only allowed to see their own tickets within a queue

Jonathan Reeder jreeder at minutemenu.com
Thu Jan 6 21:40:23 EST 2005

I'm terribly sorry if this is a very trivial question.

I'd like to set up permissions for a user such that he is only able to see
tickets that he created, so I suppose, tickets for which he is the
Requestor.  I granted the user ShowTicket and CreateTicket rights for the
queue in question, but without SeeQueue, he was unable to even create a new
ticket since he was unable to see the queue (the drop down list of queues
just came up empty).  If I give the user SeeQueue rights, then he can see
all tickets in that queue.  What am I missing?

Thanks a bunch,

Jonathan Reeder