[rt-users] Serious problem with history ordering in RT 3.2.2

Kenneth Marshall ktm at it.is.rice.edu
Sat Jan 15 15:58:54 EST 2005

We are using PostgreSQL for the DB, but upon further investigation
it appears that the odd behavior was produced by one user with a
single desktop mail client and browser trying to simulate the
various reply/comment/correspond/... via both the web interface
and E-mail using several pseudo accounts. If I can reproduce the
problem with actual separate accounts and updates, I will post
again. Thank you for your time.

Ken