[rt-users] Still can't run cron jobs

Oluwatomisin Ilori tomisilori at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 14:02:27 EST 2005

Hi All,
Thanks for the information on trying to run rt manually. I also think that one of the problems is that UntouchedInHours isn't included in the RT/Condition directory. I was initally misled to use RT::Condition::UntouchedInHours because that was the example used in rt-crontool help. An alternative would be to use RT::Condition::Overdue but overdue works with days as a parameter but I need to send the emails to certain people once the ticket has been untouched for 2hours.
Please, is there any module someone has written for this or any other lead elsewhere?
Thanks.