[rt-users] Putting requestor's real name in the autoreply?

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Mon Jan 17 14:40:25 EST 2005

Matt Hanley wrote:
>>>What object would I use to reference the requestor's full name in an
>
> autoreply template?
>
>>I believe it's just $Ticket->CreatorObj->RealName.
>

> Unfortunately, that just gives you the real name of the ticket creator, not
> requestor.
>
> Ruslan - your code worked perfectly, thank you.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to differentiate a ticket created via an incoming
> email as opposed to via the web?
Yeah, only with headers hack:
$ftr = $TicketObj->Transactions->First;
if($ftr && $ftr->id) {
	my $attachments = $ftr->Attachments;
	while( my $a = $attachments->Next ) {
		return 'email' if( $a->GetHeader('Received') );
	}
}
return 'other';

This code return scalar 'email' if ticket was created via email.