[rt-users] RT database given up.

christopher.l.hood at verizon.com christopher.l.hood at verizon.com
Mon Jan 17 20:24:39 EST 2005

ALL,

Users can no longer login to RT , and RT is offline because of the below
database errors. The below is what I have sent to the MySQL mailing lists,
but I wanted to also see if anyone had seen this happen with there RT3
databases.

I have an issue where MySQL has lost all of the table information for an
existing database, I do not know of anything that has changed and there
was no maintenance being done in MySQL. Below you will find the error
message as I receive it from MySQL.

ANY ideas or suggestions on how to recover this database intact will be
GREATLY appreciated. The " .FRM " files are intact and all permissions
have been checked against a database that I CAN still access, which tells
me that the problem is the database somehow and not MySQL as a whole.

************* Start Error **************

mysql> use rt3;

Didn't find any fields in table 'ACL'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Attachments'

Didn't find any fields in table 'CachedGroupMembers'

Didn't find any fields in table 'CustomFieldValues'

Didn't find any fields in table 'CustomFields'

Didn't find any fields in table 'GroupMembers'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Groups'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Links'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Principals'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Queues'

Didn't find any fields in table 'ScripActions'

Didn't find any fields in table 'ScripConditions'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Scrips'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Templates'

Didn't find any fields in table 'TicketCustomFieldValues'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Tickets'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Transactions'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Users'

Database changed