[rt-users] rt-remind help

Matthew Joseff mjoseff at yellowbrix.com
Wed Jan 19 14:54:48 EST 2005

Here's what we've done for reminders:

edit the remind script to run on "foo" queue

set up a cron to run every morning.

For escalation:

You want to do something like this:

* * * * * /opt/rt3/bin/rt-crontool --search
RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue --s earch-arg support --condition
RT::Condition::UntouchedInMinutes --condition-arg 1,24 --action
RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 10