[rt-users] rt-remind help

Oluwatomisin Ilori tomisilori at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 11:28:48 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I want to thank u all for the previous postings. Please, I'm currently running rt 3.0.11, perl 5.8.3, apache webserver with mod_perl on redhat linux. I'm very new to RT and perl and I really don't know how to go about certain things at present.

Please, I've been working on sending escalation email works. Please, how can I use the rt-remind script? I've downloaded rt-remind but it's a text file. Am I meant to create a module from the script. Can someone give me the parameters for running the cronjob to use rt-remind?

Please, I would be very grateful for any assistance.

Thanks.

All.