[rt-users] Group Saved-Search Privileges

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 11:27:56 EST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:28:14 -0500, Stephen Hancock
<sh.hancock at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have also been trying these rights out and am confused. We would

I'm still a little confused at what you're getting.  It works fine for
me though, so I'll tell you how I have it set up.

I have very little in the global group permissions section, basically
just management has EditSavedSearches.  No global user rights at all.

Then the rights are doled out under the individual groups.  I have a
group "Support" (a collection of related groups) that has
ShowSavedSearches.  Group CSS_TL (customer service team leaders group)
is a member of Support, but the CSS_TL has EditSavedSearches right
where Support does not.

HTH.

--
Andy Harrison