[rt-users] Failover/Loadbalance

Asif Iqbal iqbala-rt-users at qwestip.net
Mon Jan 24 11:42:05 EST 2005

Hi All

I am looking for a solution of RT3.2.2 with Mysql 4.0.13 (or higher that
RT recommends) under Solaris 8 to setup as Loadbalance/failover/cluster through the WAN.
I know mysql 4.1.x supports clustering. Not sure if Apache does anything
like that or not. But just to stick with RT's recommendation I think
mysql 4.1 is not recommended yet.

Has anyone done any setup similar to this?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu