[rt-users] Showing only recent ticket history

Chance Ervin cervin at intelenet.net
Wed Jan 26 11:58:27 EST 2005

When a ticket is very long, it can take a long time to build the html on the display page.
Is there a way to only display something like "only the last 5 updates to the ticket"? Or some magical number which may be site independent?
This is usually still relevant to the ticket, and wouldn't take forever to load.

Another button could be placed to see full ticket history, I suppose.

Has anyone worked on, or thought about this?

--
InteleNet Communications Inc.           "Help me help you."