RES: [rt-users] Grant Privileges... Is there somethinglike"ShowMyTicket"???

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis rmreis at cpqd.com.br
Thu Jan 27 06:28:29 EST 2005

Thank's all.... it´s working fine now!!

Regards,
Rodolfo.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com]Em nome de Rodolfo de
Moraes Reis
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2005 08:50
Para: Matthew Watson; rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Assunto: RES: [rt-users] Grant Privileges... Is there
somethinglike"ShowMyTicket"???

Ok... I understood!! But if I granted "ShowTicket" to the requestor group, do you agree with me that a user will can see (and follow it) others ticket's that he was not a requestor?? For example... this user will see ticket's created by other user of requestor group. And, it's that I don´t want happens....

Thank's ALL!!!!
Regards,
Rodolfo.