[rt-users] RT sending email that violates proper MIME RFC

Keith Wessel kwessel at intenex.net
Sat Jul 2 17:21:28 EDT 2005

Thanks, Jesse, for the quick reply!

Unfortunately, I'd have to break all sorts of things on this RedHat
system to get a new enough version of Apache and Mod_perl running to run
3.4.2.  (Sometimes, I miss the days before package managers!)  But
thanks for the tip.  I pulled the hyphen out of the 8-bit (you were
correct, it's supposed to be 8bit) in Actions/SendEmail.pm for the
Content-Transfer-Encoding header.  We're all better!

Thanks for the awesome work on this product, and for being a developer
who's still so plugged in with your user community!  RT rocks!

Thanks,
-Keith