[rt-users] general questions ...

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Tue Jul 5 00:29:10 EDT 2005

1) by default does a user replying to an email re-open the ticket
if it's been closed in the meantime? I seem to remember in RT2 that
this was the case ... if not, how would I go about establishing this
behaviour?

2) How does one split a ticket? eg, if a user asks about three different
problems, can the ticket be split into several to deal with each problem
individually? Or would one create the tickets manually and associate
them with the original one?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                    System Administrator
ph [990] 54881 rm 28-241                          School of GeoSciences