[rt-users] auto reply on ticket create has stopped working

Mark Taylor mtaylor at real.com
Wed Jul 6 16:18:17 EDT 2005

yes. yes. and nothing.

however, today all of my users keep disappearing and re-appearing from
the web interface, even though queries within mysql can return normal
results and a 'username IS' query on the web interface will return
results while 'username IS LIKE' returns nothing.

I think the problem lies elsewhere...

thanks

mt