[rt-users] broken link in auto email

Toly Zharkikh toly at sci.utah.edu
Fri Jul 8 14:06:33 EDT 2005

After I created a ticket, I changed the owner to someone else. That
person received an email saying that he has been assigned a ticket. That
same email has a direct link to the ticket but the problem is that the
url is wrong.
The wrong url is WebURL:80/rt/rtTicket/Display.html?id=34
The correct url is WebURL:80/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=34

So I don't know where it's getting the rt before Ticket from. I looked
into my templates and all of them use the following link:
    {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}

I am familiar with Perl so I know that {$RT::WebURL} and {$Ticket->id}
are variables. But I have no idea where it's getting rtTicket from. I
went into RT_SiteConfig.pm and changed the line
    Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/rt");
    Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");
but it still gives me the same wrong url. I also checked the
RT_Config.pm file and made sure that it also makes the correct url. In
the end, I still have the same problem so I'm begining to think that
it's one of the template scripts that contains the error. Can you help
locate the script that generates the url in the automatic email?

Thanks,
Toly