[rt-users] How to stop e-mails to AdminCCs on quick ticket creation?

CfI - Platt, Steven Steven.Platt at HPA.org.uk
Mon Jul 11 09:40:47 EDT 2005

Hi list members,

Can anyone give me advice on how to prevent AdminCC e-mails for quick ticket
creation, yet retaining AdminCC e-mails for 'regular' ticket creation?

While non-privileged users with logins are comfortably using the
web-interface, our admin team is using the quick ticket function to create
tickets for users who are still wandering in for face-to-face problem
solving and don't yet have logins. It seems wasteful & irritating to e-mail
the rest of the admin group with a ticket creation when it's already been
taken by the ticket creator.
I imagine that some alteration of the 'On create' scrip condition will help
but I'm struggling on how to enable this.
I'm not keen on introducing "self-login generation", and we intend to get
everyone logged in eventually, it's just that this is a minor niggle we
could do without.

RT v 3.4.2
Perl v 5.8.6
Redhat 7.2

Many thanks

Steve

Steve Platt
Bioinformatics Support Co-ordinator
Bioinformatics Unit: Statistics, Modelling & Bioinformatics Department
Center for Infections
Health Protection Agency
61 Colindale Avenue
London
UK
NW9 5HT
Tel: 0208 327 6618
 <http://www.hpa.org.uk/srmd/bioinformatics/index.htm>
http://www.hpa.org.uk/srmd/bioinformatics/index.htm

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential
and intended solely and for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person without the
express authority of the HPA, or the intended recipient, or both. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or
retain this message or any part of it. This footnote also confirms that
this EMail has been swept for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any
attachments before opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk