[rt-users] Changing queue name: what's the consequences?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Tue Jul 12 08:01:51 EDT 2005

What are the consequences of changing a queue name?

ie:

* What other things do I need to change to make things work?
* Do any pre-existing URLs break?
* Will pre-existing saved searches with that queue name break?
* etc?

I see I need to change the "|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue" in my
.forward/.qmail files.  There may be some human confusion along with this
when the email address associated with a queue no longer matches the queue
name (if one had that set up in the first place).

Anything else?

I see other references in the email list archive on this, but they seem to
be ancient.

-Matt