[rt-users] Perl Module Problems

Chris Berry chris_berry-list-rt-users at jm-associates.com
Tue Jul 12 17:32:09 EDT 2005

Ok, thanks to to Phil Homewood and Ruslan Zakirov I was able to fix all
the perl module problems except one.  I'm still having difficulty with
Apache::Session

So far I tried installing libdb4.2-devel, flex, and Apache::DB based on
various posts that I read concerning the problem, but that doesn't seem
to have helped much.  Here's what looks like the relevant portions:

t/99dbfile.........Can't locate DB_File.pm in @INC
t/99dbfilestore....Can't locate DB_File.pm in @INC

This started after I installed Apache::DB, though it was being skipped
before so I guess I'm making some kind of progress.

[root at hermes /usr/local/src/rt-3.4.2]$ slocate DB_File.pm
/root/.cpan/build/Apache-Session-1.6/Session/Store/DB_File.pm
/root/.cpan/build/Apache-Session-1.6/Session/DB_File.pm
/root/.cpan/build/Apache-Session-1.6/blib/lib/Apache/Session/Store/DB_File.pm
/root/.cpan/build/Apache-Session-1.6/blib/lib/Apache/Session/DB_File.pm

not sure why it can't find what it needs, and I wasn't sure which one
it's looking for.

t/99flex...........skipped
         all skipped: no reason given

Not sure why this is happening since I have flex installed now.

t/99postgres.......skipped
         all skipped: no reason given

I have postgresql installed so this shouldn't be skipped.

Can I buy a vowel?

Chris Berry
chris_berry at jm-associates.com
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not
be done at all." --Peter Drucker