[rt-users] preventing requestors from assigning new tickets to people

Julian C. Dunn Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca
Wed Jul 13 18:34:43 EDT 2005

Hello,

In our environment we allow most of our users to have some rights in RT
(i.e. they don't just have RT self serve access). Unfortunately, it
means that many of them can create tickets and assign them to people on
the responsible team (by setting "Owner" on ticket creation). I don't
want this to happen.

Is there a right I can revoke from these users to prevent them from
doing this? I couldn't find anything from reading the Wiki.

- Julian

--
-- Julian C. Dunn, B.A.Sc, P.Eng.  <Julian_Dunn at cbc.ca>
-- Platform Administrator, CBC.ca Production & Operations