[rt-users] rtx-shredder & Debian official packages?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jul 14 04:49:36 EDT 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 02:37, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Nate Duehr wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Anyone have any notes on using Ruslan's RTx-Shredder and the official
> > Debian "Sarge" RT packages, i.e. how to get it installed "correctly",
> > etc.
>
> Only last RTx-Shredder dev snapshot supports 3.4
> New snapshot is going to be with tests and this would help me speed up
> development. I'll release it in one hour.

Hi Ruslan...

Ah, Debian "Sarge" (the current "stable" release of Debian is RT 3.0.12, not
3.4.  I'm not sure what Debian "sid" (the current "unstable" release) has in
it right now.

That may make a difference in your reply.

> See README to find out how to set up environment vars, then you can try
> different values. May be I should clarify docs a little.

Yeah, I guess I was looking for any of the folks listening to this list who
are the official Debian package maintainers to see if they've got notes
somewhere on the useage of your script with the default Debian package
directory structure, etc.

I'll probably try to play with it this weekend.

Thanks for your time!

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com