[rt-users] on correspond external condition doesn't work

Josef Hajas jhajas at orco.cz
Thu Jul 14 08:18:36 EDT 2005

Hello,
I'm trying to set scrip which should be triggered when some update
(reply to solver questions etc.) from requestor is received. I need to
set state atribut to open.

But correspond condition doesn't work in this task for me. I installed
AnyTransactionSource.pm
(http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AnyTransactionSource ) and I've
noticed that when I send reply to requestor "On Correspond Internal" is
triggered but when requestor send me an update "On Correspond External"
doesn't work.

I'm using fetchmail to download email of requestor with this config:

set daemon 30
poll 192.168.0.1
protocol POP3
username rt32
pass ******
mda "/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --action comment --url
http://helpdesk/ --queue helpdesk"

I'm using RT 3.2 with apache 1.3.33 staticly linked with mod_perl.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Josef Hajas