[rt-users] RE:Timezones

Ravin Mathoora ravin.mathoora at virtualaccess.com
Thu Jul 14 12:05:53 EDT 2005

Hi, I have rt 3.4.1 installed on FC3 and I am trying to edit the
RT_Siteconfig to fit the 'Europe/Dublin' timezone. When I use
'Europe/Dublin' in the RT_SiteConfig file, it still does not make a
difference to the created field in the mysql database. When a new ticket is
created, it is GMT time but the clock on the server is 'GMT+1'. I have even
tried 'GMT+1' and the created value is still one hour behind the time now.

Is there a specific setting that has to be used instead of 'Europe/Dublin'
to get this working?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best Regards,