[rt-users] 3.0.3 to 3.4.2 upgrade issues / questions usingRHEL4InstallGuide?

Randy Millis (lists account) rmillisl at gdcanada.com
Thu Jul 14 15:46:56 EDT 2005

> With  /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba
> root --prompt-for-dba-password --action insert --datadir etc/upgrade/3.1.0
> am getting the error:
>
> -cut-
> DBI connect('dbname=rt3;host=localhost','rt_user',...) failed: Access
denied
> for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 98
> Connect Failed Access denied for user 'rt_user'@'localhost' (using
password:
> YES)
> -cut-

Ok, I resolved this by replacing my "/opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm". Still
need help with the other items though please.

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.