[rt-users] Bulk Update - edit custom fields - again :-(

Les Stott support at cyberpro.com.au
Mon Jul 18 07:57:58 EDT 2005

Hi Jesse,

We've just upgraded our RT to 3.4.2 on FC4 with fastcgi. All is working
fine and superfast thanks to fastcgi :-)

However the ability to edit custom fields on a bulk update has
disappeared again. :-(
Reading through the user mailling list i found this recent quote from
you .....

>Bulk Update page, I don't see ticket custom fields at all. (They existed
>in 3.4.1 but were quite buggy and got pulled. It _is_ soemthing we've
>implemented in the QUEBEC branch for 3.6 and I suspect it could be
>backported without much trouble)

Is there any possibility of a backport in the near future? Can it
possibly be done with Callbacks similar to the patch on the wiki for
EditCustomFieldsOnUpdate
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?EditCustomFieldsOnUpdate?

Thanks in advance,

Les