[rt-users] RT users show up in configuration but not on change ticket owner

Chris Benard chris at highlandclinic.com
Mon Jul 18 09:20:43 EDT 2005

When I go to change the owner of a ticket, only a few users show up, as
in this screenshot:
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5545/changeowner8tu.jpg

However, when viewing the privileged users, there are many more, as in
this screenshot:
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/60/privusers4wi.jpg

What is the reason for this disparity, and can I fix it.  I've looked at
the user tables in the rt3 database and I see nothing different between
multiple users except for their id's and creators.

My main problem is that no one can assign tickets to me right now, along
with a couple of other coworkers.

Thanks,
Chris Benard