[rt-users] Rights assignment: starting over

Manfred Koroschetz mkoroschetz at tekvoice.com
Tue Jul 19 20:28:56 EDT 2005

I have been struggling to get rights assignments to make sense. Unfortunately although following the mailing list and reading all rights related issues my environment is still not making any sense.

For this reason I would like to start over fresh with the rights assignment.

The question is:

What is the default baseline if we suppose that we have only one Queue, one Group of CSR's and everybody should be able to open ticket trough E-Mail.

Also if there is a more extensive and updated (3.4.2) document on the "Rights Topic" available, I would be very thankful if someone could point me in that direction.

Note: Is the book on RT already out ? Does it cover the "Rights issue" in depth?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Manfred Koroschetz