Subject: [rt-users] Stalled Tickets

Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Fri Jul 22 13:40:06 EDT 2005

****
I am interested in setting up RT to email a user after their ticket has
been stalled for more than 24 hours. I'd like it to email them every 24
hours letting them know that their ticket is waiting on a response.
****

Use rt-crontool to call rt-remind

http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/

Alter rt-remind to email owner on status stalled. The code is simple enough
for a non-programmer to make these changes.

****
 Once
they respond I'd like for the ticket to revert back to "open".
****

RT does this by default, no?

joe