[rt-users] 3.4.2 RT on SuSE, mail being sent as nobody

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 09:28:25 EDT 2005

The odd thing is, I essentially copied the Apache folder from the old
server and am using it as it was now on the new server.  So Im not
sure that it would be an apache issue.  Everything, as far as I can
tell, is setup exactly as it was on the old server, the only
discrepency being a newer version of RT on the new server.  So I wasnt
sure if it was now handling mail a bit differently or not.

--
-Juan