[rt-users] setting the Due Date upon ticket creation ... REVISITIED

Ennis William McCaffrey ennis at mail.twcgb.net
Wed Jul 27 14:43:51 EDT 2005

Michael:

I have a web form (written in PHP) which allows a user to enter information and
have an email sent to the appropriate queue, which opens a ticket in RT in that
queue.

I have as the first line of the email the following:

		Set-Start: 2005-January-01 00:00:00

However, the Script never gets run (I see nothing referenced in the RT log for
my Script number which is 175)

And (of course) nothing ever gets done since the scrip never runs.

Based upon what Rsuland says I wonder if I actually have two independent
problems:

1) that the script never runs

and

2) that the scrip doesn't do what I want it to

And of course I need to tackle number 1 first.

Ennis McCaffrey

Time Warner Cable
Digital Network Engineer

1001 West Kennedy Avenue