[rt-users] Upgrading from 2.0.13 to 3.4.1

Andy Moran andy at wildbrain.com
Wed Jul 27 18:09:06 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

We finally have time and money to upgrade our RT system.  We are moving
from an old machine running RT 2.0.13 on Postgres on RH71 to a new
machine running RHEL 4 and RT 3.4.1, and perhaps using mysql instead of
postgresql if possible.

Any advice on the best way to perform this upgrade?    I've heard
references to a rt2-to-rt3 conversion tool, but I don't see that in the
Contribution section anymore.   Keeping our old tickets is essential.

--Andy