[rt-users] Making RT support multi-signatures ?

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Mon Jun 6 18:31:20 EDT 2005

Morning all,
    We use RT in a wholesale type environment and recently have moved RT
into some other areas of the business as well. I would like ot be able
to centralise it a bit more. The Ticket tags are easily dealt with
(multiple instances runing FCGI pointing to different config files but
using the same backend database) but my issue is the user identities. I
want to prevent having to have two users for everyone to run their
different signatures. Is there a patch/hack to support multiple
signatures (a default, and say a jscript menu to select one or the other
or something???)?

Cheers

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au