[rt-users] How to get the source of a Condition I want to modify

Tom Limoncelli tal at whatexit.org
Mon Jun 6 20:11:48 EDT 2005

I'm doing my first customization, so bear with me.
I have a "Postmaster" queue, and would prefer that the "On Create
Autoreply To Requestors" global scrip would not autoreply to
postmaster problems.  Ah, ha!  That exact problem is described here:

     http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?WriteCustomCondition

So I go to Global -> Scripts -> select "On Create Autoreply To
Requestors with template AutoReply with PW assign" and see that the
current condition is "On Create".  I understand that I want to change
that to "User Defined".

Is there a way to see the "On Create" code so that I can copy it as
the basis for my "User Defined" version?

Thanks!

Tom