[rt-users] Problem with Dates...

Pedro Ponte pponte at netcabo.pt
Wed Jun 8 13:51:39 EDT 2005

Hello, I'm using the RT version rt-3.4.1, and I'm having a problem with the
dates of creation for the tickets.

For example, on the web I create a ticket XXX on the 2005-06-08 at 14:00, as
soon as I have added it I click on this issues details, and I check the
created date is the same as the above which is also the system date time.
But when I check the "Created" field for this new issue in the mysql, the
"Created" is as "2005-06-08 13:00..". So there is a difference in the hour!
Created at 14:00 but added in the mysql database as 13:00, but in the site
it remains as 14:00.

Can you please help me?

Best regards,

Pedro Ponte