[rt-users] AutoReplying

Norton, Ian i.norton at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 05:30:09 EDT 2005

Hi,

I found that using the AdminCc functionality on the queue created too
much email.
We only wanted notification of new tickets, not every update in detail.

I created a "Notify Potential Owners" scrip that does this.

http://www.lancs.ac.uk/~norton/dev/rt/

This emails all the people who could potentially work on the ticket.

That's assuming that the AdminCc doesn't quite do what you want.

Regards, Ian.