[rt-users] Documentation on RT tables

Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Fri Jun 10 14:45:31 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Does anyone have any kind of documentation on the tables present in RT.
There are like 21 tables present.:
1.Attachments                                 8.Scrips  14.ScripActions
     20.Attributes
2.Queues                                      9.TABLE ACL  15.Templates
        21.sessions
3.TABLE Links                                 10.GroupMembers
16.ObjectCustomFields
4.Principals                                  11.CachedGroupMembers    17.
ObjectCustomFieldValues
5.Groups                                      12.Users( I am kinda sure
abt this table)     18.CustomFields
6.ScripConditions                             13.Tickets("")
19.CustomFieldsValues
7.Transactions

After analysing these tables i found that there is no relationship defined
between the tables. There should be some kind of relationship between
tables. If someone can tell me what those relationships are then it will
be of great help.

Regards,
Ahalya  Nathan.