[rt-users] Installation pain...

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Jun 10 18:02:20 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-10 at 14:12, Francois Meehan wrote:

> Thanks Les, I will follow your advise, I am currently installing CentOS 4
> on a spare machine and we'll see what's gonna come out of it.
>
> Do anyone knows if there is issue with Mod_perl with centOS 4? As anyone
> been successfull installing RT on that OS?

I'll be building a new machine soon to replace an existing FC2 with
mysql4 as an add-on, but haven't actually done this on centos myself
yet.  I think there are reports of mod_perl working in the mail list
archive but I'll probably go with fastcgi instead to eliminate some
potential apache, perl, and perl-related module dependencies and
conflicts. Note that anything that works with RHEL4 should also work
with Centos.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com