[rt-users] Tickets Table and Date Management

Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Mon Jun 13 12:05:43 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I am kindoff new to the RT system so any suggestions for the following
questions will be really helpful.

1.There is the Tickets table and it has dates "start" ,"started" and
"created " date. What is the difference between the three.

2. In our system RT installed and it works fine, problem is when a ticket
is "open"  the resolved date is 1/1/1970. When the ticket is resolved, the
resolved date is set to the time and date when it was resolved. What is
happening in our system is that this resolved date is set to 1/1/1970
especially for new users. IS there some condition somewhere which is doing
this.

Regards,
Ahalya Nathan
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Information Technology, Metropolitan Utilities District
(402) 449-8218 phone
(402) 449-8131 fax
ahalya_nathan at mudnebr.com