[rt-users] Poll: how do you avoid 'Out of office' messages ?

Jon Daley bestpractical at daley.snurgle.org
Tue Jun 14 16:16:49 EDT 2005

 	I thought you meant - how do you avoid them on this list -- since
so many of you like to send out-of-the-office replies to the list.

 	I don't know if you can filter stuff using the "regular" method of
modifying the aliases file.  If, instead you made an RT user who had a
.procmailrc, you could filter stuff easily before sending it on to RT.