[rt-users] "wrangler" role or group

Phil Lawrence prlawrence at Lehigh.EDU
Wed Jun 15 09:42:52 EDT 2005

I created one "wrangler" group for each queue we have.  Whenever a
new ticket is created in a queue, that queue's wrangler group gets
notified.  Neat!

BUT...  I need some of our *unprivileged* clients to be wranglers
too.  I tried to add them to wrangler groups, but it seems
unprivileged users cannot belong to groups.

What should I do?  I know that unprivileged users can belong to Roles
such as CC, so perhaps I need to make a wrangler role for each
queue?  Or are roles "off-limits" for modifications, or am I just
totally barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks,
Phil