[rt-users] Re-occurring Task/tickets

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at ftpb.com
Wed Jun 15 10:12:29 EDT 2005

Is there a way in RT to create Re-occurring tasks in RT?  For example,
every Patch Tuesday I need to test the patches and then approve them for
release via Windows Software Update Services (WSUS).  So I would like a
task created and then due on the next Patch Tuesday.

Is this possible?

Another example would be dealing w/ my vulnerability scans, I need to go
in, look at the management reports, print them up and then go about
solving any new issues.  This happens at a set schedule.