[rt-users] Announcing RT::Extension::ExtractSubjectTagOnTransaction

Geyer, Eric egeyer at akamai.com
Thu Jun 16 14:13:34 EDT 2005

Can this be used to coalesce messages where the user replies without
including the RT ticket number in the subject line?

I'd like RT to listen on a mail list and automatically generate tickets
based on traffic on that list.  However, not everyone will reply to the
proper email with the RT ticket in the subject and I don't want those
replies generating extra tickets.

Eric