[rt-users] Reply sent when Solving ticket...

Francois Meehan fmml at cedval.org
Thu Jun 16 19:15:51 EDT 2005

Hi,

When a ticket is "Resolve", and I have entered a description of what I did
to resolve in the "message" section of the ticket, that message is not
sent to the requester, he only receives the "According to our records,
your request has been resolved. If you have any further questions or
concerns, please respond to this message." message...

Is this normal behavior? How can I change that?

Francois

Random Thought: